Ville Availa is a digitalization and circular economy entrepreneur, keynote speaker, transformation director and professional board member. He has over 25 year experience in leading enterprises and developing businesses in several industries.
Megatrends and transformation will be always in focus then Ville is working on something. He was only 18 years when finding his first company, Ambientia, focusing on digitalization and e-commerce. Global warming and sustainable growth were drivers while starting up the second company, Double Round, that works with management consulting in the field of the circular economy.
When acting as the regional chairman of the Finnish Technology Industries at Häme area Ville has gained experience and found perspective from the industrial sector. Ville is a board member in several companies, associations and organizations.
Ville wanted to reached to the next level as a director, leader, business developer and advisor. That’s why he started an Executive MBA studies at the Aalto University in 2019 and graduated in 2021.
Today his primary job is working as the transformation & growth director at Tangible Growth. Ville is also working for Ambientia Group in the role of the transformation executive and for Double Round as the senior business advisor. In addition Ville can be seen on a stage as a keynote speaker or moderator in different conferences, events and webinars.
The balance between working and freetime can be found from nature, running, gym, skiing, snowboarding, sauna or several social events.
So far Ville has helped several domestic and international corporations and public organizations to develop their businesses and processes: Konecranes, Eni Norge, Elenia, Elcoline, Exel, F-Secure, Finnair, Bewi, Timecap, Aspo, Mandatum, Metsä Tissue, Nokia, SFW Krantechnik, Nordea, Raute, Telia, National Treasury, Finnish Museums Association, The Finnish Golf Association, Heureka – the Finnish Science Centre, City of Hämeenlinna, City of Tampere, The University of the Arts Helsinki, Häme University of Applied Sciences, Keuda, AEL and many others.
”Transformation will be always slower and more influential process in a long run than people would expect.”
- Tangible Growth Ltd., Director, Transformation & Growth 2022-
- Ambientia Group Ltd., Transformation Director 2019-
- Ambientia Group Ltd., Group CEO 1996-2019
- Double Round Ltd., Senior Business Advisor 2020-
CURRENT positions of responsibility
- FMA Creations Ltd. (Museums Card in Finland), vice chairman of the board 2022-, chairman of the board 2021-2022, member of the board 2020-2021
- Double Round Ltd., chairman of the board 2020-
- Ambientia Group Ltd., member of the board 2001-2010 and 2019-
- Yhteinen Perintö Ltd. (Digimuseo.fi), member of the board 2021-
- Technology Industries of Finland, member of the regional supervisory board 2017-2020, regional chairman 2021-
- Technology Industries of Finland, vice member of the national board 2022-
- Technology Industries of Finland, member of the board, IT Industry 2021-
Previous positions of responsibility
- Arvo Partners Ltd., chairman of the board 2019-2020
- Finnish E-learning Center, member of the board 2002-2016
- Enterpay Ltd., member of the board 2014-2015
- The Systems Work Association – Sytyke, member of the board 2013-2017, chairman 2014
- Technology Industries of Finland – Kanta-Häme Association, member of the board 2010-2015
- The Finnish Information Processing Association, TIVIA, member of the election committee 2015-2021
- Executive MBA, Aalto University 2019-2021
- SME Management (PK-Joko), Häme University of Applied Sciences 2003-2004
- Hämeenlinna Lyseo High School 1993-1997
- Growth Collective of Finland, member 2016-
- Directors’ Institute Finland DIF – professional board members , member 2020-
- The Finnish Information Processing Association, TIVIA, member 2013-
- The Systems Work Association – Sytyke ry., member 2013-
- The Finnish Software and E-business Association, member 2010-
- JCI Junior Chamber International, member 2003-2018, honored member 2018-
You can reach Ville by phone +358 40 514 5939 or by email email@example.com.
Ask keynote speech, webinars or workshops from Pihla Rautio firstname.lastname@example.org.